- Air conditioned consulting rooms and waiting rooms – comfort for you and your pets.
- On site well equipped Operating Theatre – for both routine and emergency procedures. Modern anaesthetics and monitoring equipment.
- On site hospitalisation facilities – temperature regulated, comfortable and secure with monitoring by fully qualified Veterinary staff.
- X ray facilities.
- Ultrasound scanning service with an onsite Specialist – specialist diagnostics in-house avoiding any travelling for referral.
- In-house Laboratory service/blood analysis machines – facility to process blood results and urine samples within the hour onsite – particularly helpful for emergency situations. A wide range of other laboratory work is routinely couriered to our partner commercial Lab.
- Dental equipment with ultrasonic scaler, high speed drills and polishing units – suitable for all sizes of dogs, cats and rabbits.
- Computerised clinical records and appointment software – providing accurate records and efficient administration.